Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Water Aerobics Is Not Just For Older Women...


Last night I went and tried something that I have never done before...Water Aerobics...aka Aqua at the 24-Hour Fitness. Sure my cousins and I have pretended that we knew what we were doing on family trips when we had a pool, but this was different. There was a real life instructor and everything. I can honestly say that I will not mock water aerobics from here on out. I used to think that it was an old woman's sport, but it really is not. There were more younger to mid-aged people there than there were older women. And it was a tough workout. I did find that you have to wear the proper swim attired...as did Heather. One piece swim suits are much better than two piece (which I had to look for), and yet so unattractive. Also, you need to make sure that you are not wearing a very low cut swim suit, the girls don't really like that! All in all it was a fun night with my two greatest friends....thanks Jackie and Heather!!

4 comments:

The Royal Family said...

hey Tracie!
Great to see you have a blog, I love to blurk and keep up to date with friends. Anyway, hope all is well.

Cole, Shauna, and Cooper said...

I love the blog...

Tina said...

LOVE water aerobics. No worries, I thought the same thing thinking it was just for grandma's. :) LOVE the picture! hahaha

Mecqae said...

I have to agree with you. I did it and it was crazy! a blast but crazy!