Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lunch with Camie...

Back in May I had lunch with one of Jamie's best friends, Camie. I absolutely love Camie! I just remember all the fun times that Jamie, Camie and I had while we were either driving around and dancing to music, or just sitting at my house laughing about something. Camie and her husband, JD, and their new baby, Lachlyn, moved to PA for the summer while JD does an internship at a school out there. We have talked about getting together during all of Jamie's mission but never really got around to it. We made sure that we did make time this time. We had our lunch and sat around and chatted. It was a great time. I am glad that Camie will be back in time for Jamie to come home (which is 30 days).


Mom was able to join us towards the end of the lunch.

Me & Camie (you can tell by the color of our lips we were eating very bright, but delicious, fruit dip (made from Cool-Whip and Crystal Light)

1 comment:

The Lunts said...

CUTE! HER BABY IS A DOLL! SO FUN, I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER CUTE FACE IN 29 DAYS! SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND?