Tuesday, June 30, 2009

All We Need Is Love...

On Thursday, June 11 two of my greatest friends were married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. Even though it rained, actually poured, the whole time we were at the temple it was still a wonderful day. Congrats Spencer and Heather, I love you guys!!


Probably not the best shoes to wear to the temple. I also love that everyone has black umbrellas and mine is pink (what other color woudl it be?)

Jackie and Damien were in the corner huddled under the umbrella waiting for the bride and groom to come out and I thought this would be a great picture op! All Jackie needed to do was pop her foot and it would be your classic 'making-out-in-the-rain' picture!

The guys (Jeremy, Chris and Damien)! They are so much fun. Gotta love them. I especially love how Damien doesn't have an umbrella. Maybe next time, but then again I think that he likes to have a reason to snuggle up under there!
After the temple Jackie and I rode trax to The Gateway and ate lunch. While we were waiting for the trax I noticed this lovely cement thing across the street. I don't know what was more eye catching the bright flaming bright yellow hair on the girl or the stirrup pants on the guy. Either way Jackie and I had a good giggle over it!

At the wedding dinner that night the colors were orange (Spencer's favorite color) so each table had a centerpiece of goldfish. They were in actual fish bowls up to champagne flutes. Really beautiful.
The happy couple reading the card from Matthew, Jackie and myself. It was an Indian blessing and the cover looked like it would come off a Harlequin book. It was great!

No comments: