Monday, March 23, 2009

One's Man Junk is Another Man's Treasure...

I have been in the process of de-junking and re-doing my room. While in this process I found tons of clothes, shoes and other junk that I no longer need taking up space in my life. On Saturday I decided that while I was out and about it was time for me to take my items of 'junk' to the D.I. I have never been to the D.I. to deliver my own items for other people to purchase. I have been there to look at other people's junk looking for my own treasures, but never to give up my own junk. Since I did not know where to go I decided to park and go inside the store. I had to walk all the way to the back of the store to find an associate that could answer my question. While I was talking to the associate I heard this noise behind me. As I turn to leave I see this old man that is sitting in one of the chairs located in the couch and chair section. The best part was he was asleep and snoring. It was the funniest thing to see. I do not know if he was waiting for his wife while she shopped, looking for a good chair for his own home or just needing a place for a nap. Whatever it was it gave me, and the friends I sent texts to, a great laugh.

2 comments:

Janessa said...

I love this! Nothing says "Buy ME" like an old guy snoring in a chair. I hope he enjoyed his nap.

Haylie said...

yay! i found your blog! so fun! i rarely post on ours, but it's bryandhay.blogspot.com