Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ugly Sweater Party

In January my friends and I had an Ugly Sweater Party. Our good Bishop Smart was so nice to host this party. We had over 75 people show up and it was tons of fun. When we sent out the invite we had to remind everyone that it was a POTLUCK and that they were supposed to wear ugly sweaters and bring a POTLUCK item to share with everyone. We did get tons of food and that was great!! Here are some pics from this event.


Since Damien did not bring his own sweater I brought Jamie's beautiful gold sequined sweater. He was hot!! :)Heather made her's and Spencer's ugly sweaters. Spencer did end up cross-stitching his dinosaur onto his.
Other than the retarded face on me, Jackie and I had the best sweaters. Thanks to Aunt Mary Jackie and I were able to dress alike. Everyone loved our sweaters, and you can see why. The only problem? They were so blasted hot!!

No comments: