Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Times at The Cheesecake Factory

On Saturday night Heather, Jackie, Spencer, Matt and I all went to see this Improv comedy show that a guy that Jackie, Spencer and I work with. It was pretty funny. After the show we decided that we would head to The Cheesecake Factory and eat some good food. Our waiter wasn't the best of waiters that we have had, but he was easy on the eyes (I believe his name was Miguel). It seemed he never came to our table to check on us, and when we were ordering our cheesecake to go (and we emphasized that many times) he still brought all our cheesecake and cakes out on plates. After only eating one bite we asked him to box up our cakes. He seemed kind of irritated about this, but had he been listening in the first place he wouldn't have to do that. When I got back to my gram's (since I am house sitting) I found that my chocolate fudge cake had been haphazardly thrown into the box. It was still delicious!!

As you can see Spencer had to get into the picture!!

Matthew and I

I can't tell if I was trying the whole seduction thing or trying to avoid the camera!!

No comments: